Do you want a truly rewarding job?
SteppenStone Youth Treatment Services is currently hiring for the following positions:
SteppenStone is a 24-hour residential treatment facility for young men aged 13-18. The Residential Technician is responsible for behavioral management of residents within a treatment-focused environment. The position requires supervision of residents in regard to compliance with daily routine and treatment. Daily routine includes hygiene, meals, and interaction with peers and staff. On occasion, supervision of residents while on outings or during special activities is also required.
There are four positions currently available. Two are part-time, non-benefits eligible positions with the potential to become full-time in the future. Part-time positions are 30 hours per week on average. Two are full-time, benefits eligible positions requiring 40 hours per week. Typical work schedule for all four positions will be evenings from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm, but applicants must be flexible with availability. Applicants must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent, a valid driver’s license, and a clean criminal and driving record and must maintain the highest quality of care for our residents.
SteppenStone is a 24-hour residential treatment facility for young men aged 13-18. The youth served at SSYTS are considered at-risk and have behavioral and emotional problems typically resulting from various types of abuse and/or neglect.
The Adolescent Therapist for SSYTS is responsible for providing therapeutic services to clients, which may include individual, group and/or family services, and maintaining all required documentation.
- Graduate Degree from an accredited college or university
- Licensed or Licensed Eligible to provide clinical treatment in the State of Tennessee
- Clean criminal history and motor vehicle record
- Valid Driver’s License
The purpose of the Nurse is to ensure that all residents receive the highest quality of medical attention possible while in the program of SteppenStone Youth Treatment Services/CCS by administering and overseeing all medication management for residents of the facility. The Nurse will be responsible to initially assess the client and obtain any information required within the admission process. The Nurse must be observant and attentive to the resident’s medical needs and must identify when the resident is in need of immediate medical attention. The Nurse is critical to the success of the clients within the program. A client’s health must be maintained in order for him to be fully involved in the program with positive outcomes.
This position is a full-time, non-exempt, benefits eligible position that requires flexibility in availability during the week between the hours of 7:30am and 8:30 pm (Monday through Friday) and requires alternating weekend rotation of 8am to 8:30pm shift (Saturday, and Sunday) availability. Alternating on-call rotation also required.
- Graduation from an accredited college of nursing
- Licensed by the State of Tennessee as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
- No record of criminal history and ability to pass extensive background screening.
- Valid TN driver’s license with clean driving history.
- Team oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent writing and organizational skills.
- Attention for detail and implementation of new ideas that will further the medical/medication management of SteppenStone Youth Treatment Services (SSYTS).
- Positive self-motivator.
- Adaptable to change.
- Ability to take direction from the Clinical Executive Director of SSYTS.
SteppenStone offers competitive pay and benefits for full time positions. Please e-mail applications to Kimberley Hooker (email@example.com) or fax, 423-257-6975.
Applications may also be picked up at: 110 SteppenStone Blvd, Limestone, TN 37681
SteppenStone is an EOE